With excitement and pride, I’m writing you today to highlight some of our key 2022 accomplishments and offer a glimpse of what's to come this year.
It has only been 9 months since I started as CEO of Syncware and together, we embarked on a major transformation of the company:
- We changed the company name to Syncware with a “c” and launched the new Syncware.com.
- We formed and hired our Customer Engagement Team consisting of:
- A Support Manager who implemented a new Support system
- An Onboarding Manager to support new customers in getting productive faster
- Sales Account Executives to tell our story to new customers and work with our existing customers as they grow
- We changed the name of our software product from Bizperanto to Syncware and launched a new simpler User Experience & Interface.
- We conducted our first customer survey to guide future investments toward improving your overall experience and our software product.
These changes and more contributed to a strong 2022 for Syncware and our customers:
- $1.1 Billion in Gross Merchandise Value
- 4.2 Million orders
- Millions and millions of hours and dollars saved from manual data entry
WOW! Congratulations, and thank you again for trusting Syncware with your business.
Our biggest learnings from 2022 which are guiding our investments in 2023:
1. Syncware is Mission Critical in the daily operations of our customers.
We will invest in more proactive system monitoring to surface sync issues and provide resolutions faster, with more support resources to help when you need it.
2. Our customers want to help themselves.
We will invest in improving the usability of our software with regular product releases and ongoing updates to our public-facing product documentation, how-to’s, and troubleshooting guides.
3. Our customers choose Syncware because they’re growing and experiencing many pain points across their organizations.
We want to grow with you so we will continue to solicit your feedback and listen for the features, content, new integrations, etc. which will help you continue to manage your growth.
You’ve been busy, we’ve been busy, and we’re all just getting started.
Thank you for your trust, support, and business.