Let me first take a quick moment to thank you for the warm welcome I’ve received as the new CEO of Syncware since early April. It has been an amazing experience getting to know some of you and learning just how much you rely on Syncware every day to run your businesses. We take this responsibility very seriously.
As part of our ongoing transformation of Syncware, I’m excited to announce that we are creating a new Support system to better respond when you need us:
All Support inquiries should now be emailed to email@example.com (remember: Syncware with “c”).
- Examples of support inquiries include: something is not working properly, how-to’s, add or remove integrations, feature requests, billing questions, or anything else.
- Our current support hours are Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm EST (US) and while our desire is to get you a response as quickly as possible, our goal is to respond within 1 business day.
Here are some “Pro-Tips” for faster response times:
- Write a descriptive subject line.
- Add specific examples, like orders #s, SKU #s, customer names, etc. with screenshots or even video as possible.
- Please refrain from copying other Syncware team members’ email addresses. The support inbox will notify the appropriate people to address your needs.
More upgrades are coming soon including live chat.