If you’ve logged into Syncware this week, you may have noticed the login screen has a new look to match our recently-launched new website. Additionally, you’ll no longer see the “Bizperanto” name in the software or URL; now it’s simply “Syncware”.
This signifies the launch of our new User Experience & Interface BETA which includes:
- A cleaner, more intuitive user interface
- Faster processing and loading speeds
Support access is now directly within the product:
- Submit an inquiry to our support team
- See open and past Support conversations
- Coming soon - live chat
This BETA is available to all Syncware software customers. Here’s what you need to know to access the new version:
- By default, you will login to the previous interface of Syncware.
- You can select the ‘Try Beta’ button at the top right to access the new interface.
- At any time, you can toggle back to the previous version by selecting ‘Switch Back’ under your profile icon at the top right.
- The same data is available in both versions.
- Your selection will be remembered for any subsequent logins (but again, you can switch back at any time).
We welcome and value your input so please submit feedback via our Support widget located in the bottom right corner when logged in to the Syncware app.
- Click the Chat icon to open up the Support widget.
- Click “Ask” at the top of the widget.
- Please include “Beta Feedback” in the ‘Subject’ field.
We will continue working on the new product experience with the plan to sunset the old user interface in Q1 2023.
This is just the first step in the evolution of our core software product. Thank you as always for your business and your patience with our ongoing transformation of Syncware.