My name is Gregg Greenberg and I’m extremely excited to introduce myself as the new CEO of Syncware.
As I get to know each of you and your businesses, here is a little bit about me: most recently I was the Co-CEO, Chief Revenue Officer of Sok-It (a Synqware customer) which I grew over the last 3 years from an Amazon FBM business to a multi-million dollar, multi-channel DTC & B2B business. Prior to Sok-It, I spent over 10 years at SAP in various global leadership roles, most recently as VP, SAP Digital Commerce. I’ve lived in Park City, Utah with my family for the last 10 years, and
I’m originally from White Plains, New York. Please connect with me and read my full professional bio on LinkedIn.
As we begin the next chapter of Synqware I’m happy to make the following announcements:
- We are changing our name from Synqware to Syncware - replacing the “q” with a “c”. This small but significant change further aligns our brand name, and its spelling, to our core functionality of synchronizing your data across your entire systems landscape. You will start to see this transition occur gradually in every aspect of our business.
- For customer subscriptions and billing, we are transitioning to Chargebee to bring you self-service, automated payment management. Once the transition is complete, every customer will be able to manage their subscription and access billing information online. Please look out for an email to update your payment information securely which will be the basis for future, automated billing and payment.
We are expanding our team to support your business today and tomorrow:
- Founder Brett Goldberg is now our Chief Innovation Officer
- Paras Mukadam has been promoted to Head of Engineering
- Bela Dwivedi joins as Head of Operations
- Bill Robb joins as Head of Marketing & Ecosystem
- And shortly, we will post additional open roles in Sales, Support, and Engineering
I’d like to thank Brett Goldberg for making Syncware what it is today, since its founding more than ten years ago, and for his trust in me to lead Syncware to the next level and beyond.
And most importantly, I want to Thank You, our customers, for trusting Syncware to be such a critical part of your business. At Sok-it I saw first-hand the operational challenges brands face and the strong value proposition that Syncware brings today and the vision for how it will bring even more in the future.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, ideas or just to say Hi. I look forward to hearing from you and providing you with ongoing updates to keep growing our businesses together.